EDF Renewables is a world leader in renewable energy electricity with a footprint across 20 countries.
- EDF Renewables develops, builds, and operates clean energy power plants in more than 20 countries, both for its account and for third parties
- An expert in multiple segments: Solar energy (PV, Concentrated solar power), Wind energy (onshore & offshore), Storage (Battery, CSP)
- Historically, EDF Renewables primarily developed its business in two geographical areas, Europe and North America (U.S., Canada, and Mexico). Since 2012, the Group has taken a position in additional countries with strong renewable energy potential such as South Africa, Israel, Chile, Brazil, India, and China
- As of June 30th, 2020, the company’s gross installed capacity amounted to 13287 MW worldwide, with net installed capacity standing at 8184.9 MW and gross capacity under construction at 8869 MW
- As an integrated operator with global reach, EDF Renewables covers the entire renewable energy chain, from development and construction to operation and maintenance, and manages all project phases in-house
For more information, please visit EDF Renewables.
Total Eren is a leading renewable Independent Power Producer (IPP), active globally.
- Total Eren develops, finances, invests in, builds, and operates solar, wind, and hydropower plants over the long term at a global level
- In less than 10 years, Total Eren has built-up a substantial and diversified portfolio of more than 3 GW in operation or under construction in 17 countries
- Historically established in the European and Mediterranean region, Total Eren has progressively expanded its activities to Latin America, Africa, Central, and South Asia and the Asia Pacific
- Total Eren’s management team holds a solid track record in the renewable energy sector with more than 12 GW of projects developed, built, financed, and commissioned worldwide
- The company combines the financial strengths of a global player with the agility of a developer, and the long-term vision of a renewable IPP, for the benefit of both public and private customers
- Total Eren has a strategic partnership with Total, the major energy company (which owns 30% of Total Eren)