EDEN Renewables India achieves Financial Close of a 450 MWp1 solar PV project (Jan 2021)
EDEN Renewables India increases its portfolio with 1,350 MWp of new solar photovoltaic power plants (Oct 2020)
EDF Renewables and Total Eren sign Power Purchase Agreements for more than 700 MWp of solar energy in India (July 2019)
EDF Energies Nouvelles and EREN Renewable Energy pursue their solar energy expansion in India (Nov 2017)
- Uttar Pradesh’s 500 MW Solar Auction Sees Lowest Tariff of ₹3.17/kWh Read More.
- Winning Tariffs Hover Around ₹3.02-3.08/kWh in Uttar Pradesh’s 550 MW Solar Auction Read More.
- Total Eren and EDF Renewables Sign PPA for 716 MW of Solar Projects in India Read More.
- Lowest Tariff of ₹2.55/kWh Wins SECI’s 1.2 GW ISTS Solar Auction Read More.
- SoftBank, AMP Energy, EDEN Renewables, ReNew Power Winners in SECI’s 1.2 GW Solar Auction Read More.
- SoftBank, O2 Power, EDEN Renewables, Axis Energy, Avaada Win NHPC’s 2 GW Solar Auction Read More.
- SECI’s 2 GW Solar Auction Gets India a New Record-Low Tariff of ₹2.36/kWh Read More.
- India Renewable Map | June 2020 Read More.
- India’s solar auctions are still immune to Covid-19 Read More.
- Eden Renewables bags 1.35 GWp of solar projects in four months Read More.
- Daily News Wrap: EDEN Bags Three Sholar Projects Totaling 1.35 GW in Rajasthan Read More.
- EDEN Renewables bags 3 solar projects with 1,350 MWp capacity in Apr-Jul Read More.
- Financial Express – « Stable Regulatory framework important for Indian renewable energy: Patrick Charignon, VP APAC, EDF Renewables » Read More
- Mercom – « EDEN Renewables Secures Financial Closure for its 450 MW SECI III Solar Project » Read More
- PV magazine – « Eden Renewables India secures US$165 million finance for 450 MW solar project » Read More
- Economic Times – « EDEN Renewables India secures USD 165 million finance for 450 MW solar project » Read More
- Financial Express – « EDEN Renewables India secures $165 million finance for 450 MW solar project » Read More